Friday, April 25, 2014

The Perfect Knot Turns 2!

The Perfect Knot Turns 2 Dollar Days Sale!

Holy Smokes! Where does the time go?
I swear it wasn't but more than a couple of weeks ago that I was writing a post saying that The Perfect Knot was turning 1!

Well now here we are & it's a WHOLE YEAR later & TPK is celebrating another year! 2 YEARS OLD! Wooo Hooo!
Hard to believe that we're already here. :)


Anyway to celebrate The Perfect Knot's 2nd Anniversary, I am doing something I have never done before & I am marking down all individual patterns in my Ravelry Shop to just $1 until 4-28-14!

I've had so much fun with this tangled journey & I so enjoy all of your friendships, love and support!

Thank you all so much for making The Perfect Knot a fun & colorful place!

All the best,

Michelle K
The Perfect Knot Crochet and More


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.