Friday, July 11, 2014

New Beach Accessories for The My First Babies!

My First Babies Beach Boy Accessories

It's summer here in the Northern Hemisphere and for many that means sun, fun, beaches, pool parties and swimming!
I know that's how I enjoy spending my summers. :)

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce you to the latest accessories set for the My First Babies Collection!

This is the My First Babies Beach Boy Accessories. He's ready to hit the beach, have some fun, surf a few waves and catch some rays!

Pattern includes Surfboard, Surf Shorts, Beach Towel, Beach Ball, Bucket and Shovel, and a cool pair of Shades!









You can purchase the pattern here in my Ravelry Shop. (PLEASE NOTE THIS PATTERN IS FOR THE ACCESSORIES ONLY. If you wish to create the dolls that the accessories fit you will need to purchase The My First Babies Dolls Pattern separately.)

While you're checking out the pattern in my Ravelry shop, be sure to take a look at all the other My First Babies accessories!

I'm having so much fun with these patterns and I hope you will enjoy making them as much as I have. Not to worry, more accessories for both babies are coming soon!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by The Perfect Knot Crochet and More!

Michelle K
The Perfect Knot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.